"Slightly larger than the industry average, Tough Country Winch Ready Brush Guards offer a bolder approach to protection and styling with light loops that are constructed of 1¼" pipe. Not only does this product offer superior protection, the Tough Country Winch Ready Brush Guard maintains a stylish look and is contoured around your vehicles lights and body structure. The Winch Ready Brush Guard is a perfect fit for someone looking to beef up the front of their vehicle without adding the weight of a front replacement. All brush guards are frame mounted for maximum protection and most require no modification for installation or removal. The standard finish is a high gloss black industrial powder coat.
Available options for the Tough Country Winch Ready Brush Guard include:
- Expanded Metal Grill - Our Expanded Metal Grill will protect your truck's front grill and radiator from debris, sticks, and branches. It is made from a ¾" #9 flat expanded metal sheet and is welded into the grill section of your bumper during manufacturing.
- 3" Body Lift Modification - Tough Country is the ONLY major manufacturer that offers a 3" Body Lift Modification on heavy duty bumpers. This is a custom option in which the brackets have been fabricated and welded to raise the bumper up 3" to accommodate truck with a 3" Body Lift. This is a welded bracket, as opposed to a bolt on adapter that comes with most body lifts, and will not compromise the strength of the bumper.
**Note: This option must be specified at the time the order is placed and can not be reversed or removed.
Custom Color Powder Coating - This gives you the same industrial strength powder coat finish as standard high gloss black finish with the added benefit of vibrant colors, duller colors, and textures. Custom Colors Include:
- Black Wrinkle
- White Gloss
- Silver Vein
- Arizona Beige for King Ranch Ford 99-07
- Pueblo Gold for King Ranch Ford 08-09
- Matte Black
- High Pressure Spray on Bed Liner Finish - Tough Country's strongest and most durable coating. By upgrading with this option, a high pressure Bed-Liner Finish is sprayed on top of the standard industrial strength powder coat.
" - Tough Country